We will depart to Tarifa early in the morning and will arrive around 11 to take the ferry to the African continent. Tangier and Morocco are only 13 km away from Tarifa.
Tangier offers a great cultural and historical heritage, halfway between the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, this city hides a cosmopolitan flavour that unites the cultures of Africa and Europe.
If we look at the sea we will find the Bay of Tangier and the Straits of Gibraltar; and to the other side, a motley city that looks to the future, enclosed in the white walls of the Medina. Tangier is now populated by more than one million inhabitants and living day to day with this dichotomy. And yes, it is true that there are many modern buildings, the Tangier Med port project, and the deafening traffic, intellectuals of past years hardly find the environment that brought them here, some places would not be alien to Matisse and Bowles, and visitors can enjoy both in the medina in front of its magnificent bay, all the delights offered by the city.
By the ferry, our local guide will lead us through the narrow streets of Medina walking for several hours through the most picturesque places in the city. After we will returning to the port of Tangier and head towards the city of Seville where we arrive around 22:30h.
- Passports are mandatory on this tour
- Citizens from some countries may require a visa to enter Morocco
- All visa organization is the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A valid passport is required for every traveler on the day of travel
- All visa organization in the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please re-confirm with the local service provider upon arrival at your destination as times and pick-up locations might vary slightly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
From Seville at the door of your accommodation or nearby place.
|DEPARTURE TIME||We leave from Sevilla at 06:30|
|WEAR||Comfortable sporty walking shoes are strongly recommended|