We will leave Seville around 8:30 am and aim to reach the border at around 11:30 am. Once we have crossed the border we will visit the main tourist attractions of Gibraltar. Through this, we will get a real sense of one of the most southern parts of Europe. We will then travel to the nature reserve where we will make a stop at the legendary pillar of Hercules. Our journey will then proceed to the caves of San Miguel, an incredible cave in the heart of “La Roca” which translates directly as “The Rock”. La Roca has some incredible formation such as stalactites and stalagmites. Visitors will get the opportunity to see the apes of Gibraltar; these are the only ones that roam freely in the European continent. The tour of the nature reserve will conclude with a visit to the “losTúneles del Gran Asedio” which translates to “tunnels of the great siege”. The tunnels were excavated in the 18th century by English Soldiers who were in a battle with Spanish troops.
After the tour along the top, visitors will have time to visit Main Street which is renowned for its range of shops and second-hand markets. It´s a great place to find some bargains and has really put Gibraltar on the map. After enjoying some free time we will then return to Seville.
- Passports are mandatory on this tour
- Citizens from some countries may require a visa to enter Morocco
- All visa organization is the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A valid passport is required for every traveler on the day of travel
- All visa organization in the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please re-confirm with the local service provider upon arrival at your destination as times and pick-up locations might vary slightly
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
From Seville at the door of your accommodation or nearby place.
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30 am|