Maximum adrenaline and safety guaranteed! Enjoy your own rafting adventure, even without experience. After a wild rafting experience, you can enjoy your picnic at our facilities: garden, bbq, swimming pool.
You’ll arrive at our basecamp, where you can sit down at our beautiful garden to talk about the plan of the day, what you need to bring, where you can store your stuff, etc. After equipping yourself at the changing rooms with wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket you will get picked up by our van for transfer to the starting spot. Before rafting, there is a safety briefing about possible situations and how to behave in white water activities to make everything work. Shortly afterwards we start paddling a calm water area so that all scenarios can be played through. That’s where the rafting adventure begins! A third of the way, we stop to practice swimming in currents, and then we arrive at the more challenging part of the trip: El Embudo. This is the strongest rapids of the Gallego. The arrival spot is called La Playa, calm water where you can swim and relax. The car will be waiting there to take you back to the basecamp. 3 minutes drive and we are back where the journey started. After having a shower and changing clothes you can enjoy our swimming pool, have a picnic-meal or even prepare a barbecue!
– River: Rio Gallego (difficulty level: Class III-IV)
– Description: The river provides particularly high waves, we will pass through some rapids level IV of difficulty and the guides will prepare us for all the challenges waiting for us.
– Distance: 8km
– Total duration: 3h30
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guides
- First assistance assurance
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the basecamp
- Photos/Videos (bookable on-site at 5€/person)
- Swimming wear
- A pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Swimming ability
- Price includes: Snack, Transfer
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Season: March 15 – October 15
- Meeting place: River Guru Basecamp (Calle A, 3, 22808 Murillo de Gállego)