While you’re living it up on your holiday in Barcelona why not join a day on the beautiful wild coast of Costa Brava? Discover all it has to offer while kayaking, snorkelling or simply relaxing. There is no better way to discover the Mediterranean! After getting transported by a private coach from the heart of Barcelona to a picturesque beach, our professional guides will navigate you through the crystal clear waters to places which are best seen from a kayak. Explore the Costa Brava’s coves, small caves, sea life and much more!
Never done this before? Don’t worry! Sea kayaking normally (depending on the sea conditions) is a gentle activity available to everyone. Relax and enjoy yourself! No previous experience is necessary, you just have to be able to swim.
Can’t swim? If swimming is not one of your strong points but you would like to enjoy the day with your family or group then join us for the beach day. It’s the same tour, minus the kayaking. Just relax on the beach or explore the area and wait for your group to get back. Then join the rest of us for lunch.
Only 30€ per person.
– Experience the fun of kayaking and snorkeling with all levels welcome
– Explore rugged cliffs and coves
– Exotic landscape, beautiful beaches, crystalline water
– Experience nature close at hand – wildlife, flora, spectacular scenery and history
– Jump into the clearest waters of the Mediterranean
– A perfect mixture of adventure and relaxation
– Guided for fun and safety
– Escape the city and see one of Europe’s gems
– Meet and mingle with all kinds of people from all over the world
|DEPARTURE TIMES||09:45 Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday|
|RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO BRING||Sun protection (Hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen), Swimwear and towel, extra layer to keep you warm after the activity (more important in beginning and end of summer)|