The Guadalmina canyon (Angosturas Gorge), situated in the municipality of Benahavis and very close to Marbella, is the ideal canyon for your initiation to this exciting sport. In wonderful natural surroundings, you will learn the basic progression techniques for canyoning accessible to all, and more demanding techniques for those who already have previous experience.
For those who wish to, enjoy jumps from different heights into a deep water reservoir in an idyllic location surrounded by mountains. This canyon has 2 jumps at 5 meters, 3 jumps at 4 meters, and an abseiling of 5 meters.
Those who still don’t feel daring enough for the jumps will be able to opt for a fun toboggan. As you go, the gorge will narrow, showing you a landscape you could never have imagined.
Don’t miss this incredible experience that you’ll want to bring back home!
|DEPARTURE TIMES||9:00 am / 9:30am / 10:00am
*The ACS partner will determinate the best meeting time depending on the season.
|LOW SEASON and PRIVATE GROUPS||Subject to availability, low season (16 Sept. to 14 July.) and private groups need to be coordinated, call for more info.|
|REQUIREMENTS||Ability to swim, Minimum 7 years old|
|RECOMMENDED ITEMS TO BRING||– Your Footwear. IMPORTANT: bring a pair of socks for the canyoning! walking shoes or running shoes,
closed, with good adhesion in the sole. You can also rent our canyon shoes for this canyon. If you do not bring
socks and we have to supply you new ones there is a rate of +1€/p. Please, notice that AQUA SHOES are not allowed for canyoning.
– Water: For this ravine, you need a bottle of 0.5 l per person.
– Food: If you wish for the end of the canyon, fruit, nuts, chocolate, small sandwich (up to you).
– Clothes: Come to the meeting point with the swimsuit already on. Change clothing (also underwear) and dry shoes/sandals for the end of the canyon. Sunscreen. Your medicine if you need it.
|INCLUDED||– Wetsuit, Helmet, and Harness. Also, a backpack to share with a waterproof box to place, if you wish, small
objects such as wallet, medication (…).
– Professional canyoning guide, the highest international qualification and mandatory in most advanced autonomous communities, with the collective material. Spanish, English, and German.
– Shoes for rent: if you are on vacation and you do not have the right footwear or you simply do not want to wet or
damage your new footwear, we offer you the option to rent it at +8€/adult and +5€/youth up to 14 years (our smaller shoe size is 35EUR). For this service, we will need your shoe size in advance.
– We will do a free photo report that you can download a few days after the activity.