Enjoy your adventure managing your own boat through a whitewater river, an inflatable double kayak suitable for all levels. Perfect for those that want to feel the power of whitewater with full safety accompanied by our instructors, even without experience. After your kayaking experience, you can enjoy your picnic at our facilities: garden, bbq, swimming pool.
You’ll arrive at our basecamp, where you can sit down at our beautiful garden to talk about the plan of the day, what you need to bring, where you can store your stuff, etc. After equipping yourself at the changing rooms with wetsuit, helmet and lifejacket you will get picked up by our van for transfer to the starting spot. Before kayaking, there is a technical and safety briefing about paddling, running the river and some possible situations and how to behave in white water activities to make everything work. Shortly afterwards we start paddling a calm water area to practice all we have learnt. That’s where the adventure begins! We will run the river Gallego and kayak some of its class II-III rapids as la Ola, Las gradas, etc, and also sone calm water where you can swim and relax. The van will be waiting there to take you back to the basecamp. 3 minutes drive and we are back where the journey started. After having a shower and changing clothes you can enjoy our swimming pool, have a picnic-meal or even prepare a barbecue!
- River: Rio Gallego (section of class II-III level)
- Description: The river provides particularly high waves, we will pass through some rapids and the guides will prepare us for all the challenges waiting for us.
- Distance: 8km
- Total duration: 3h30
- High-quality inflatable kayak
- Kayaking gear (wetsuit, jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Professional guides
- First assistance assurance
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the basecamp
- Photos/Videos (bookable on-site at 5€/person)
- Swimming wear
- A pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Swimming ability
- Price includes: Snack, Transfer
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Season: March 15 – October 15
- Meeting place: River Guru Basecamp (Calle A, 3, 22808 Murillo de Gállego)