Did you know that Spain was the third most visited country in the world, in 2016 with 75.3 million tourists?
The tourism in Spain is the actually the 3rd major contributor to the national economic life. But what is it that makes Spain so great and popular? And what is it that makes people travel to Spain, from all over the world?
Well first of all.. Spain has been a very attractive travel destination for many years now. And of course there’s more than one reason for that!
AdventureClub Spain has collected 5 very good reasons for you to go to southern Europe, Spain.
- It’s cheap
- The british pound may have taken a hit against the euro lately, but Spain remains one of the cheapest destinations in Europe with the best value for money, with both summer and winter getaways being very attractive. Indeed, it has been reported that Mallorca, Lanzarote, Menorca and the Costa del Sol are among the five cheapest places for a self-catering holiday, which we all like of course.
- The sun
- Spain is statistically Europe’s sunniest place. There are more than 300 days of sunshine each year – well into the autumn and winter months. The sun is known to be ”The source of life” through many centuries and contributes to putting Spain on the top 3 of the famous vacation places.
- Its many well-known cities
- Many of the world’s must-visit cities are found in Spain such as Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia, Seville, Granada, and Malaga, being only a few of them. One trip through Spain could easily contain more than a few of things on your bucket list.
- The best beaches in Europe
- Unless you are the type who wants to saw a hole in the ice to take a dip in the water, there’s absolutely no doubt about Spain has the best beaches in the whole Europe, maybe the world! Simple as that.
- The endless numbers of places to have the greatest adventure of a lifetime
- Whether you are into kite-surfing, windsurfing, regular surfing, canyoning, hiking, diving, kayaking, rafting, via ferrata or just climb a mountain with your bare hands, Spain is the place! Since Spain has numerous places to explore, experience, exploit, examine and inspect, do I just have one question for you, do you dare to explore?